“The Triton line of submersibles represents the only deep submersible design in the world today that was developed specifically to meet the requirements of yacht-based use. The combination of small deck footprint, relatively light weight and ease of integration make the Triton ideal for deployment from a private yacht.”
Operating a submarine or submersible from a luxury yacht is not an overly complex subject. It is important, though, to consider the following factors in order of priority:
- Selection of the appropriate ABS-classed submarine and its on-board equipment.
- Determination of the launch and recovery system.
- Integration of the support equipment (e.g. battery chargers, compressor, etc)
- Selection and storage of spare parts and consumables
- Training of the pilot and support personnel. Technical support.
Triton buyers will receive the industry’s most extensive documentation set that addresses all of the issues above, and others, on a complete and comprehensive basis. An operations specialist is available 24/7 to owners and crew to assist them with any issues.